At DDI Southeast, we are dedicated to providing quality services to our north Florida customers. This dedication includes not just professional AC repairs, but also a commitment to the safety of our customers and employees.
We are honored to participate in the Clay Chamber’s Commit 2 Clay program, which recognizes local businesses who are providing safe business environments during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our COVID-19 protocol includes:
- Routine cleaning and sanitation of common areas and surfaces.
- A list of touch points and schedule for cleaning and sanitation.
- Use of chemicals that adhere to CDC guidelines.
- Frequent and effective handwashing, replacing gloves, and/or using hand sanitizer.
- Encouraging employees to report illness and stay home when necessary.
- Social distancing for minimal contact.
- Encouraging the use of face coverings by employees and customers.
- Limiting group size.
- Implementation of employee protocols and training.
In addition to the requirements above, DDI also offers customers online appointments for consultations or troubleshooting. For on-site appointments, technicians will meet outside as much as possible, limiting their time inside your home. All employees and vehicles are equipped with personal protective equipment, including masks, disposable gloves and booties.
DDI Southeast proudly displays the Commit 2 Clay seal on our door, signaling to both customers and employees that we are taking protective measures for everyone’s safety. As a DDI client, you can feel confident knowing your health is one of our top priorities.
If you have questions about our COVID-19 protocol or how we can best serve your needs, give us a call. Let us safely take care of your family this summer with our AC maintenance services and repairs.